The owner of the website is Allsurance 2020 Correduría de Seguros SL, with address at C / Valladaura, 27, 08195 Sant Cugat del Vallás, Barcelona, Spain, with CIF B67603266, and registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, sheet 547117, folio 203, volume 47280 and authorized by the General Directorate of Insurance and Pension Funds with number J-3777.
The purpose of the website is to publicize the products and services sold by Allsurance 2020 Correduría de Seguros SL, and provide information about them, as well as provide other types of information that we believe may be of interest and create a space for communication for Internet Users.
By accessing this website, you will be expressly consenting to the processing of your data regarding this policy, although it does so in a revocable manner and without retroactive effects. Access to this website is, therefore, subject to this policy, as well as all applicable legislation referred to in this section as well as the legal notice.
This policy is regulated by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016
RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING
ALLSURANCE 2020 CORREDURIA DE SEGUROS S.L.
C / Valldaura 27, 08195 Sant Cugat del Vallès
Telephone: 93 7950249
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENTS AND QUALITY OF THE PERSONAL DATA
Gerbrokers informs you that the personal data that you provide us will be processed for the purpose of:
• Carry out proper administrative, economic and commercial management of your insurance or insurance studies
• answer your questions and requests
• carry out a quality control on our products and services
• send you personal communications in relation to your insurance
• Conducting opinion polls and even statistics, has to periodically report news, products and services both by written and electronic means
• Compliance with regulations on the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing
This consent is in compliance with current regulations, Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons regarding the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data ("RGPD").
The personal data requested in the web forms are the minimum necessary and essential data to be able to correctly manage the requests of Internet users, and are adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purposes for which They requested.
The personal data provided by Internet users must be exact, correct and updated, so that they respond truthfully to their current situation. Otherwise, these data will be canceled.
Personal data will be canceled when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they have been collected. However, they will be kept for the time in which some type of responsibility may be required from Allsurance 2020 Correduría de Seguros S.L. by these treatments.
In general, the data received will not be used for any purpose other than attending to your request, offering you personalized attention, and always related to the management of your insurance contracted through Gerbrokers.
TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data provided by Internet users will be treated fairly and lawfully, will be used for the purposes set out above and will not be used for other purposes incompatible with those specified.
The personal data that Internet users provide us will be stored in different files that are part of the information system of Allsurance 2020 Correduría de Seguros S.L. to carry out the management of this website. These files have been registered in the Data Protection Registry of the Spanish Agency.
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
We always collect your data with your express consent, and it can be in different ways:• When you contact Gerbrokers directly, either through the web, or by email or by telephone to request some information about our products or services
• When you purchase insurance through Gerbrokers.
• In the forms for calculating the premium for auto, home or life insurance on the web
• In the claim communication form on the website
• In the contact form on the web
• In the virtual office user registry
• In a chat, with a Gerbrokers representative.
We inform you that the consents granted by you are totally revocable. This revocation can be made effective by sending an email to the Data Protection Officer as shown at the beginning of this page or by the different means of communication that we indicate to you. Likewise, we inform you that this revocation does not have retroactive effects, with effect from the moment of request for the revocation.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR DATA?
Allsurance 2020 Correduría de Seguros S.L. will provide the data to the insurance company or companies in order to:
• Carry out an insurance study that you request from us, and only those strictly necessary for this purpose.
• formalize your insurance contract or contracts, and only those strictly necessary for this purpose.
In the event that you have a business relationship with an external assistant of Allsurance 2020 Correduría de Seguros S.L. (Figure that is regulated in article 8 of Law 26/2006 on insurance and reinsurance mediation), your data will be shared with this assistant.
COMMUNICATION OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data that Internet users provide us will not be communicated to any other third party.
The personal data of Internet users may be communicated to public administrations, administrative, judicial and / or police authorities, provided that it is established by law.
PERIOD OF CONSERVATION OF YOUR DATA
The information you provide us will remain in our systems as long as you do not request the revocation of your consent. You may withdraw your consent at any time, although if applicable, we may still have the right or obligation, under applicable law, to request, use, transfer or communicate your personal information. In addition, we inform you that we may need to retain certain information for the purpose of record keeping and / or finalize any transaction that you have initiated before requesting a change or deletion.
The processing of your data with respect to the purposes described above is allowed by the RGPD in accordance with the following legal bases: The legal basis to attend the business relationship is the legitimation by express consent of the user; you have authorized, through an automated form and / or paper, your express consent for the processing of your data for certain purposes. You can revoke the consent given at any time. The legal basis to attend the contractual relationship is the legitimacy by execution of a contract signed with you. In addition, in some cases the treatment will be necessary to comply with the corresponding legal obligations. In both cases, in order to correctly attend and manage your request, the interested party is obliged to provide personal data, otherwise we will not be able to respond to your request.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data that Internet Users provide us will be treated with complete confidentiality. Allsurance 2020 Correduría de Seguros S.L. In her capacity as responsible for the management and control of this Website, she undertakes to keep professional secrecy regarding this personal data and guarantees the duty to keep them by adopting all the necessary security measures.
Allsurance 2020 Correduría de Seguros S.L. has implemented all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of personal data and avoid its alteration, loss, treatment and / or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or from a physical or natural environment, as established by current legislation on the protection of personal data.
However, the transmission of information through communication networks and the Internet is not totally secure; Therefore, and despite the fact that Allsurance 2020 Correduría de Seguros S.L. will make the necessary efforts to protect personal data, it cannot guarantee their security during transit to the Web. All the information that Internet Users provide by this means will be sent at their own risk.
YOUR RIGHTS ACCORDING TO THE DATA PROVIDED
• People who have provided their personal data to Allsurance 2020 Correduría de Seguros S.L. They may exercise, if they wish, their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition regarding the data provided, under the terms set forth in the current legislation on the protection of personal data.
• In order to exercise these rights, they may contact Allsurance 2020 Correduría de Seguros S.L. by any means that allows proof of sending and receiving the request. with address at C. Valldaura 27 08195 Sant Cugat del Vallés, Barcelona, Spain or at the following email address: email@example.com with the reference "Protection of personal data", specifying your data, proving your identity and the reasons for your request.
• You also have the right to file a claim with the Control Authority (Spanish Agency for Data Protection) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with the RGPD.
• Right to the portability of your personal data.
• To exercise your rights, your identity must be verified by sending your ID or another legal document such as a passport.
The exercise by part of these rights is subject to certain exceptions for reasons of general interest, such as the prevention or detection of crimes or for our own interests, such as maintaining the confidentiality of legal advice. If you exercise any of these rights, we will verify that you are empowered to do so, and we will respond to you within one month (according to the RGPD) or within the maximum period provided for in Spanish regulations, if this is less.
Allsurance 2020 Correduría de Seguros S.L. understands the importance of protecting the privacy of minors, especially in an online environment.
Allsurance 2020 Correduría de Seguros S.L. will not voluntarily carry out the processing of personal data relating to minors. In the event that it becomes known that the personal data collected corresponds to a minor, the appropriate measures will be taken to eliminate this data as soon as possible.
Gerbrokers obtains anonymous information about its visitors. This means that this information cannot be associated with a specific and identified user. The data that is kept are:
• The date and time of access to the web.
• The IP address of the device that accesses the web.
• The internet address of a link that redirects the user to our website.