Insurance to cover the "health" of the entire horse, gelding or mare of a maximum value of € 30,000, for own use, intended for Dressage (classic or cowgirl), the Walk or Jumps. Its insurance is carried out through a basic guarantee (Compulsory), which can be supplemented with optional guarantees such as theft, civil liability or transport of the animal.
Horses with a minimum initial age of 45 days and a maximum of 12 years at the time of hiring can be insured.
• Death due to natural causes, illness (including colic and accident); by fire and lightning, explosion or bomb (if not covered by the Consortium); transportation by any means and humanitarian sacrifice.
• Immediate sacrifice necessary: it is the one requested by the insured and accepted prior veterinary examination certificate made by an assigned veterinarian.
• Economic Sacrifice: requested by the insured, if the animal can not engage in any activity, affected by cause aroused in the policy.
• Removal of the animal: from any place accessible to the truck to the place authorized for destruction. Limit of € 250.
• Surgical expenses for intervention caused by gastrointestinal colic or severe fracture (veterinary assistance): anesthesia, surgery and postoperative care. If there is a need for transportation to the operating room, a € per km (maximum of 200 km) is covered.
• Theft, theft and loss: 100% insured capital with a 20% deductible.
• Transport and stays at fairs and other places: Damage suffered by the animal during transport (including boarding and disembarkation) and stay in fairgrounds, competitions and other places (for a period of time not exceeding 30 days in the scope of Spain and the EU)
• Civil Liability: As owner of the animal and for the damages caused by the animal or animals that appear in the contract. Bodily damage, material, consequential patrimonial, defense and claim.
Copyright © 2017 by GerBrokers - Designed by Track Comunicación Política de privacidad / Aviso legal