Medical centers must be well protected against patient complaints or accidents that may occur in their facilities.
This insurance covers both the center and its facilities as well as the performance of its professionals or the damages that employees may suffer in the exercise of their activity.
Sanitary Civil Liability Coverage:
• Civil liability exploitation.
• Employers liability.
• Civil liability for damages to rented properties.
• Legal defense.
• Provision of judicial bonds.
• Professional civil liability.
• Subsidiary civil liability of external physicians.
• Subtraction of the patient's assets.
• Cross responsibility.
• LO data protection.
• Damage to files and documents.
• Subsidiary civil liability for the use of employee vehicles.
• Civil responsibility of wardrobe service.
• Damage by X-ray devices.