This insurance is designed to guarantee the continuity of studies of the children in case of family misfortune, death and / or disability of the father, in the absence of this, the mother or in the absence of both their guardian.
• Death for any reason: In the event of the death of the Insured (Parent, Mother or Tutor of the student), the Company will pay the designated beneficiary a capital or guaranteed temporary rent in order to cover the continuity of the student's studies.
• Absolute and permanent disability: In the event of an IPA, the Company will pay the designated beneficiary a capital or temporary rent equal to the one of death.
Personal elements of insurance:
• Employer: College / APA / University, which will satisfy the overall insurance receipt, passing on their own account and in the manner deemed appropriate by the cost corresponding to each student (maximum per student or level premium).
• Insured: The father, mother or guardian who pays for the studies of each student. It can be about 1 or 2 heads.
In case of any of the guaranteed risks, the insurance coverage is canceled and the payment of the benefit is initiated.
• Beneficiaries: Students / College / University.
• The insured benefit will be determined at the beginning of the school year, according to the level of studies.
• It can be in the form of capital or as a growing temporary income.