It is a new product that covers liability as regards both material and personal damages that can be caused to third parties as a result of the use of a Dron with professional use (non-particular, or military).
It is a mandatory insurance regulated by Law (Royal Decree 8/2014), in which the Responsibility is limited based on the weight of the device:
• Less than 20 kilos: € 300,000 limit for loss.
• More than 20 kilos: the loss limit increases, with approximately € 960,000.
TO HIGHLIGHT THE POLICE
No franchise application.
Limitations due to a very favorable claim for the client. Each claim has the maximum sum insured contracted.
You can include more than one Dron in the insurance.
It adapts to the needs of each client, because it can have drones with different insured limits, in such a way that they adapt to the use to which it will be destined.
You can have a single dron with several declared uses.
Prolongable annual policy.
Client profile and insured activities:
• Scientific, technical and research activities.
• Inspections of buildings, electrical towers, large facilities and accidents.
• Photogrammetry: mining, topographic surveys, public works.
• Filming: film industry.
• Agriculture: inspections, reforestation, crop information.
• Extinguishing fires.
• Companies and freelancers must be registered as operators of drones before the State Air Safety Agency (AESA).
• The product protects against material damage to the facility and the personal damages caused to third parties to use a professional dron (non-particular).
• The coverage of compulsory liability insurance is the one that establishes the law: € 300,000.
• For customers who need it, options with broader compensation limits are offered: Up to € 600,000 or up to € 1,200,000.